By booking on our website, we guarantee you
- The best price and conditions on the web (you will not find a better deal anywhere else)
- Free cancellation (except the Early Bird non-refundable rate)
- Book now and pay at the hotel (except the Early Bird non-refundable rate)
- No booking fees or hidden costs
Our added values
- Strategic location : only 200 m. from the central train station, the airports shuttle buses and the undergound
- 100% Smoke-free environment
- 100% Free WiFi
- Free Minibar (soft drinks)
- Free 24 hrs tea & coffee corner in the lobby
- Extensive breakfast buffet (except the “Room Only” product)
For your Comfort
- MyPage – Room customization: room temperature, type of pillows, bedding, minibar content, breakfast intolerances, etc.
- Rooms: four different room categories & style to choose from
- Early check-in at 2:00 p.m. (on request and upon availability)
- Late check-out at 12:00 p.m. (on request and upon availability)
Via Napo Torriani 18, 20124 Milano, MI, Italy
Hotel Berna is located in a strategically perfect part of Milan, making it easy to get around whether you are here for business or pleasure:
200 meters from Milan Centrale, the main train station for Milan
150 meters from the entrance to the two main metro lines,
250 meters from the airport shuttle buses (connections to Malpensa, Linate, Orio al Serio)
The Duomo, fashion quarter, Sforza Castle, as well as the new MICO (Milan congress center) and FIERA Milano (exhibition events) are all easily accessible.
Are you thinking about coming by car? Be sure to keep in mind that tolls are charged for using Italian motorways and orbitals, and can be paid in cash or credit card. In the centre of Milan, Area C has limited traffic access, but the Hotel Berna is just outside this zone, so you can reach it without paying anything or risking a fine.
When you arrive, remember that there is a private garage for you to use just next to the hotel entrance, so you do not have to worry about parking (which is a huge problem in Milan!).
Are you coming to Milan by train? Perfect, you will be already almost here! When you leave the Central Station, you will be in Piazza Duca d’Aosta and you will see five radial roads. The main one is Via Vittor Pisani. And the road to the left of Via Vittor Pisani is Via Napo Torriani. Walking along Via Napo Torriani, you will arrive at the Hotel Berna, number 18, in just a few minutes. There is no need to call a taxi or use public transportation.
Arriving at any of the airports serving Milan (Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio), you will find a range of transportation options (taxi, bus or shuttle) for getting to the hotel or to the Central Station, which is very, very close to the hotel. Call us before you leave so that we can help you choose and organise your transfer. We also offer a Limousine Service, for quickly bringing you and your bags straight to our doorstep.